The International Sports Heritage Association (ISHA) is pleased to announce its 2016 Communication Award winners presented by At Last Communications. The 11 winners were presented ISHY trophies, which were graciously donated by Sparta Promotions, Sept. 27 during the Evening of Champions dinner at the group’s annual conference hosted by Canada’s Sports Hall of Fame in Calgary.
The 2016 ISHY winners are:
- Louis Cardinals Hall of Fame and Museum for the book, Redbird Relics
- Kansas Sports Hall of Fame for the Kansas Sports Hall of Fame 2015 Induction Ceremony program
- Pro Rodeo Hall of Fame for its Class of 2015 Induction Festivities program
- National College Baseball Hall of Fame for its College Diamonds magazine
- World Golf Hall of Fame for The Tower Magazine
- Kansas Sports Hall of Fame for its Wichita Boathouse Rack Card
- Indianapolis Motor Speedway Museum for its Team Penske 50th Anniversary Exhibition promotional materials
- World Golf Hall of Fame for its Big Screen Buzz educational program
- Kentucky Derby Museum for The Greatest Race mixed media campaign
- The 49ers Museum Presented by Sony for its Edward J. DeBartolo Jr. Super Bowl Gallery Film Vignette.
- The Canadian Golf Hall of Fame Canadian for its Golf Course History Website