2017 ISHY winners announced
The International Sports Heritage Association (ISHA) is pleased to announce its 2017 Communication Award winners. The eight winners were presented the ISHY trophy Oct. 19 during the Evening of Champions dinner at the group’s annual conference hosted by the Woman’s Basketball Hall of Fame in Knoxville, Tenn.
The St. Louis Cardinals’ winning entry of their book titled St. Louis Cardinals, Uniforms and Logos – An Illustrated History was also voted upon by conference attendees as the “Best in Show” overall winner.
The Communication Awards program was established to provide recognition for excellence in publications by all member sports museums, halls of fame or sports heritage organizations, regardless of size or budget, based upon a competition evaluated by ISHA members and communications professionals.
The 2017 ISHY winners are:
- Louis Cardinals Hall of Fame – St. Louis Cardinals, Uniforms and Logos – An Illustrated History
- National Polish-American Sports Hall of Fame – 44th Annual Induction Banquet Program
- Negro Leagues Baseball Museum – 2016 Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony Program
- World Golf Hall of Fame – The Tower Magazine
- Nova Scotia Sport Hall of Fame – Nova Scotia Sport Hall of Fame Rack Card
- Nova Scotia Sport Hall of Fame – Nova Scotia Sport Hall of Fame Activity Booklet
- World Golf Hall of Fame – Celebrate Golf’s Greatest Legends
- BC Sports Hall of Fame – The Importance of the BC Sports Hall of Fame