Digital Transitions 2022 Highlights
It’s been an exciting year for the Digital Transitions team as we have continued to provide end-to-end digitization solutions and services to a vast number of different institutions and industries. In 2022 we:
- Attended and presented at the 2022 ISHA Conference in Green Bay, WI
- Installed digitization equipment at over 55 institutions domestically and internationally, including at the NASA, Iron Mountain, Broadcast Solutions Middle East, the US Marine Corps, The Smithsonian Institution, Disney, Bonhams, Sony Picture Entertainment, The Swiss National Library and University of West Australia
- Digitized 3-dimensional telephones, phone booths, and related paraphernalia for the Verizon corporation
- Conducted a programmatic full-scale digitization operation for the entire Cape Cod Museum of Art Fine Art and Sculpture Collection
- Concluded a multi-year film and glass plate negative collection digitization project for the Estonian National Archives that included an AI implementation to enhance descriptive metadata.
- Implemented Artificial Intelligence (AI) image and text analysis as well as OCR for printed and handwritten text for The HistoryMakers organization and a number of other institutions
And much, much more….
To learn more about how we can help your organization leverage your legacy assets and make the most of your sports heritage collection through digitization, contact us at [email protected]. If you would like to receive more information about our projects mentioned or our product and service offerings, subscribe to our newsletter at https://pixelacuity-digitaltransitions.com/sports-organizations/