2023 ISHA Special Project Grant Application NOW AVAILABLE
The International Sports Heritage Association (ISHA) has established the Special Project Grant, supported through the Founders Fund, to provide financial assistance up to $2,000 for a project that supports museum activities intended to address at least one of the following priorities within the organization:
- Increase collection capacity
- Increase public access
- Improve documentation
- Increase awareness
- Improve preservation
- Increase interpretation
- The grant is open to all regular institutional members of ISHA.
- Preference will be given to those with the most financial need.
- This grant is envisioned to support projects between $500 and $2,000. However, projects with larger budgets where the ISHA grant of $2,000 provides significant support will be considered.
- Necessary equipment is an eligible expense. Funds may not be used for deficits/debt retirement, purchase of artifacts or ongoing operations.
- Applicants may receive a maximum of one (1) Special Project Grant within a five- (5) year period.
- A grant will be awarded only once for any specific topic within an organization.
The deadline for 2023 applications is March 31, 2023.
For more information please reference the ISHA Founders Fund & Grants webpage or download the application.